Sunday, April 15, 2018

MHKDesigns: Caring Crocus


Hello, friends! I hope your April is going by beautifully! Today I'm back to share another card using the *NEW* Caring Crocus digital stamp set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop. Take a peek...


I used Photoshop to create my focal panel. I used dry brush brushes to color in the image from the Caring Crocus set, making the flower a sunny yellow. I then added a fun butterfly embellishment to add a bit more spring to the card.


I then added the sentiment from the Caring Crocus set by adding a black background and recoloring the words white. I like doing this so the sentiment POPS! A few glittery embellishments frame the sentiment in a triangle formation.


Finally, I added black matting with a punched border and more blue pearly embellishment. I wanted a bit of blue to mimic the spring sky! I think this card definitely screams spring, and I hope you agree! Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all I have for you today, friends! Thank you so much for stopping by! I always love to hear from you, so please do let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Don't forget to head over to the MHKDesigns blog for more inspiration and join in our *NEW* challenge for your chance at winning some digital goodies from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!


Project supplies: 

No comments: