Tuesday, August 1, 2017

House of Cards: August 2017 Challenge


Hi, everyone! Happy August! It's time for another challenge at House of Cards, and we have a wonderful inspiration for you! This month we want you to use floral images and or this color scheme...


I was inspired by the flowers and the purple tones, but decided to throw in some green, as well. ;) Take a peek at my completed card...


This card uses a monthly stamp set from Close to My Heart for the image and sentiment. I colored them in with a variety of glitter and neon gel pens from Sakura. I added some glittery dots to the corners of the focal panel as a finishing touch.


I matted the focal panel with glitter paper, then added it to the card base. The card base has papers from the Egg-cellent Easter digital paper pack from MHKDesigns. I love all the sparkle and shine on this card! I would love to hear what you think of this card in the comments below! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take a bit of time to come and play along with us at House of Cards.  Don't forget to stop by the other DT members' blogs for even MORE amazing inspiration--they always blow me away!  I'll be back later this month with more crafty posts!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those polka dots and that sweet little wreath...what's not to love here!!

StirYourCreativity said...

Lovely color combo and a fantastic card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Mynn, this is so cute! I love the pretty simplicity of the wreath and flowers! It looks beautiful!
Take care!
Michele, HOC teamie

foleysfriend said...

Loving all the sparkle and shine;

sue n.

Donna said...

What a beautiful card Mynn, and its my favorite color combo, purple and green!